Thursday 7 June 2012

Technical/Certification Forums

One of the online contributions I have made over the last 6 years since I began working in virtualization is to contribute on a regular basis to a number of forums. It takes up a lot of time, but I check these forums most days to see if there are questions/discussions that I can contribute to.

VMware Communities
This one is kind of obvious, and I am proud to be a moderator too, most of my work is done in the various Training & Certification areas.

Petri.co.il
Some great technical discussions in the VMware Virtualization area, the occasional VMware-related post in the Other Certifications area.

TechExams.net
A mixture of technical and certification posts in the Virtualization area.

CertForums
Plenty of certification posts in the VMware Certifications area, technical posts can be found in the Virtual Computing area.

I would highly recommend all of these forums to you - I'm scott28tt on all of them - see you on there!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Scott mention, CertForums loved your blog and also your presence on our forums. Keep up the great job you do here. :)

    ReplyDelete