Tuesday 14 September 2010

vSphere-land Top 25 Blogs

Eric Siebert's vSphere-land site is one that is well-known within the virtualization community as a place to gain access to masses of information related to all things vSphere and VMware, and his vLaunchPad has an excellent list of links to other blogs and sites.

Eric was kind enough to add this little blog of mine under the "News and Info Websites" section a while ago, and on a regular basis he opens up the voting for the much-coveted "Top 25 Blogs" - voting has just opened again for that list.

http://vsphere-land.com/news/voting-now-open-for-the-top-25-vmware-virtualization-blogs.html

I'll be casting my votes for the blogs I have in my "Key Blogs" section on the right of this very page... Of course, if you wish to vote for my blog that's entirely up to you... ;-)

Good luck everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment